Frequently Asked Questions
Login & Account
- Check if you are using the right email address. Maybe you could have registered an account with another email.
- Enable cookies in your web browser (click here to learn how to).
- Contact us and we’ll assist you
- Yes you can but think about it: If you were to purchase another ticket for another event you’ll have to register an account again.
- The more details you provide the easier it is for us to help you later on. It is important for us to contact you quickly in case an event has been cancelled for example
Purchase & Tickets
- Registering an account is the only way to purchase a ticket as we need to email your ticket/s and have all your contact details
- On our main page you’ll see our top events but you can also go on the top centre of our website and use the search
- Why would you want to purchase through phone if you can do everything online, in a secure environment? Obviously we’ll assist your no matter your decision is, but 99% of our sales are done online
- Yes. Once you are logged in you can edit all your details.
- Ticket prices or any other promotions and discounts depend on the promoter.
- The booking fee is what you pay to use our services and let’s be honest we have the best booking fee comparing to other ticketing companies!
- Sorry, we don’t reserve tickets so we can be fair to all customers
- Any discount for groups must be approved by the promoter of the event. Contact us and we can ask them on your behalf, but remember that to be considered a group you must be willing to buy more than 10 tickets for the same event
- Snap! Tickets DOES NOT SUPPORT the resale of tickets, as there is no way for us to prevent the ticket from being printed and sold multiple times by the original
- Each event page has a list of the resellers where you can buy tickets from
- Snap! Tickets uses SSL encryption protocol to guarantee secure transactions and complete confidentiality. Your credit card details and all the information you enter on the various forms is automatically encrypted when your data is transferred over the network
- Some events allow direct deposit as a purchase method. If it is not the case, email our Support Team and we can help you through
- Sorry but we can’t help you with this one. Tickets are generated automatically and grouped by the account’s owner.
- Sometimes emails are not received by customers due to spam filtering from their ISP’s. Once you have purchased a ticket, you can log back into your account at any stage to re-print your tickets
- Just contact us and we can delete the previous ticket and reissue another one for you
- You can email or even save your ticket to print somewhere else. You can also save the ticket on your phone or take the reference number on the ticket and present it to us at the venue. Don’t forget to take a photo ID with you
- We don’t mail hard copy tickets. You need to print them off by logging back into your account at any stage and print your purchased tickets.
- According to our Terms and Conditions there is no refund policy in cases when the customer (by any reason) could not attend the event
- We won’t ask for ID. If your friend trusts the fact that you’re giving to him/her the only copy of the ticket that’s fine
At the Venue
- Don’t panic! As long as you have the ticket reference number (each ticket has an one), talk to one of our staff members at the venue and we can sort this out for you
- That’s why it is essential that you print the right ticket, never let anyone access your account and never make copies of your tickets